We had such a great time on our most recent trip to Greece. I wanted to share some of my favorite travel accessories for Santorini, Greece! Here are my top 5 favorites:
1) SUNGLASSES – My ultimate favorite right now has to be my Quay sunnies. I’ve been seriously wearing these all summer long! We spend so much time outdoors so definitely good UV protection is needed. Plus, who can say no to a stylish pair like these!?
2) SWIMSUITS – I’m loving one pieces right now. They seriously are so comfortable! Becca swimwear is currently one of my favorite brands! I actually scored mine from Nordstrom Rack, but since summer season has ended, there are quite a few sales.. so definitely stock up for next summer!
3) STRAW BRIMMED HAT – Definitely a really good hat is necessary! The sun beams down on you all day so I would highly recommend getting a large brimmed hat to help cool you off. Both my San Diego Hat Company hats were perfect to shade the hot sun when we were walking up and down all the steps of Santorini.
4) Beach Cover-Up – I adore a cover-up or towel with a cute print. I loved this pineapple print one. Unfortunately, its no longer available, but I listed some cute alternatives below.
5) WATER SHOES – The beaches in Santorini are quite rocky so I would definitely recommend some water shoes. Your feet will love you for it. I actually spied these Aleader water shoes in Hawaii when another girl in our tour group wore them for our kayak hike. I really love the fact that they look just like regular tennis shoes. They are very soft, quite budget friendly, and a bonus is that you can order them from Amazon and get them in two days! The shoes do run a little large so if you are in between sizes, I would size down.
Hope you enjoyed my top 5 favorite travel accessories for Santorini, Greece! Stay tuned for more of our posts on beautiful Santorini!
Please PIN this post if you enjoyed it! 🙂