The best part of vacation is eating! If you have good food, then it’s a good vacation! Montreal has a bunch of great brunch places and you definitely need to eat poutine while there, that’s a MUST!
Here’s my list of places to try!
- Address: 1840 Beaubien East
- Hours: 8/9AM-3PM
- Tip: RSVP by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 514-903-0676
- SO SO delicious! Highly recommend, try the scotch egg too!
- Located near Old Montreal/Old Port
- Address: 106 McGill Rue
- Breakfast 7-11:15 AM; Brunch Sat/Sun: 9AM-3:30PM
- Tip: Arrive early, there was a queue, however it wasn’t a long wait
- Kid Tip: Must carry stroller up steps to the restaurant, restaurant is a bit tight
- 3895 St. Laurent Boulevard
- Famous for smoked meat sandwiches
- Small, crowded, usually a line to get in, cash only
- 1348 Beaubien Est (Little Italy/Rosemont- La Petite-Patrie)
- Open 24 hour
- Poutine is a MUST in Montreal, so delicious! I prefer the classic, but you can add additional toppings to it as well
- 7075 Casgrain Av
- Everything here was so delicious! You can’t go wrong with a classic French bakery with freshly made pastries. SO GOOD!
- 52b Rue De La Gauchetiere Ouest (Chinatown)
- Spun sugar filled with peanuts and coconut filling
- Definitely a little different. It was my first time trying this candy! Wash it down with some boba next door at Cha time.
Places to try that we didn’t have a chance to check out:
Mai Xiang Yuan – 1084 Bouelvard Saint Laurent
Qing Hua – 1676 Ave Lincoln
Le Meac – 1045 rue Laurier Ouest Outremont